- Effective, odor-free and moisturizing
- Makes the skin feel pleasant and does not create sticky surfaces
- Guaranteed effect by Nolla™ Silver Polymer Technology
- Alcohol-free composition moisturizes the skin
- Contains moisturizing betaine derived from sugar cane
- The foam-producing substance of the product, cocamine oxide, is derived from coconut
- Suitable for regular use on sensitive skin
- Allergy Label of Finland’s Allergy, Skin and Asthma Federation
Nolla™ Silver Polymer Technology
- The patented Finnish innovation Nolla™ Silver Polymer Technology, a result of years of research and development, requires a considerably lower content of its active substance than alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Does not evaporate, unlike alcohol, providing a longer-lasting effect than conventional hand sanitizers
- Kills up to 99.99% of viruses and bacteria
- Effective against the top 5 superbacteria listed by the World Health Organization
- Key Flag product, made in Finland
Usage: apply lots of the hand sanitizer foam on dry hands to moisturize the skin adequately. Rub your hands for 30 seconds up to your fingertips. Let the foam dry.
For external use only.
Ingredients: treated water, moisturizing Betaine, moisturizing 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Nolla Silver Polymer active substance, Cocamine Oxide and HCI.
Comments made by the fans of our hand sanitizer foam:
“The hand sanitizer foam is really user-friendly and it does not feel sticky at all. Dosing the sanitizer is very easy.”
“It’s the ideal product for my sensitive nose and skin as it doesn’t have any kind of scent.”
“It doesn’t burn my cut skin even if I wash my hands often.”
“I was so lucky to find a hand sanitizer suitable for my atopic skin.”
“Our kids use the sanitizer without anyone telling them to do so. Apparently it’s fun to spread the foam.”